Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I Am A Consumer Whore

(And How!)

Look, I will only ever have a first nephew once in my life. He might be the only nephew I ever have!! And sure, I never set foot in a Gap before, and now, due to Baby Gap and their cruel, cruel allure of freakish cuteness, I have a Gap card in my wallet. Selling my soul is worth it! I dont care!! why?? Because of THIS:


Something about an infant (this infant) makes me want to spend exhorbitant amounts of money. I redeem my consumer whorishness by telling you that I had a coupon for $15 off this sued-esque, faux sherpa lined jacket for infants aged 6-12 mos, 17-25 lbs, and that I received a $15 gift card toward a future purchase. I will not, however, tell you how much it cost in the first place. You just might puke all over the jacket. IT'S NEW! HE HASN'T EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO WEAR IT!!!
And yes, that tag in front says MACHINE WASHABLE!! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

  1. That is freakishly cute. Will it fit him? I thought he was just a little guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is just a little guy; I bought it bigger so that it will fit him longer.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww... you're just too smart for me

    ReplyDelete