This year, I did a lot of laundry. I had a half a glass of wine, he had a little rum and egg nog, and we watched the ball drop while leaning on each other (soooo sleeeepy!) and holding the baby, just trying to keep our eyes open.
Ahem. Mo's year in review:
- Started substitute teaching. Five years of college and a note from the government vouching for your non-molester status, and you too can babysit teenagers!
- Moved in with man friend. Actually, just admitted to having already moved in. I stopped sleeping anywhere else sometime in 2005.
- Spent a month in Florida doing the Bay Area Renn Faire. (B.A.R.F.) Was this my last hurrah, seeing as I was now cohabitating with a significant other and now held a responsible job like some kind of adult? No. It was far too late for hurrahs.
- Because I was already pregnant.
Mo's year in review should just read:
- Got sperm poisoning.
- Was infected all year.
- Gave birth.
- Cure scarier than infection.
Yeah. That sums it up much better. Because years down the line, that is all I am ever going to remember about 2006. Honestly, that is all I'm going to remember about 2006 by next week.