Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Updates-For Those Who Wait Like Starving Chicks for my Words to Drop Into Their Open Hungry Mouths Like Worms of Deliciousness

Liam and Wendy
Still Doing This To My Life:

 (Also still cute.)

Erin
Graduated from High School!



She is also still cute.   She is now doing THIS to her dad's life:



Me:
Now a famous model and hugely successful small business owner, blowing the doors off of the fantasy costuming niche market with my stunning vision and hottness. (Note: actual fame and glory may just be in writer's head. Which is crazy. Crazyhead.)



And yet, I can't stop making the duck lips in pictures.  I even "smize" like a duck.  Very sad.



More to come, soon. I hope I just downloaded the Blogger Ap to my phone, and I can't wait to see how it works! *Waves to Jaimie, who misses me and has demanded Blogging, from the land of TooBusyToThink*

3 comments:

  1. awwwww omg what you said about me leaving dad's life thats so sad im gonna cry

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sooo true! Waves back from Jaimie...with more demands from my favorite place...movolle :)

    ReplyDelete