Thursday, April 10, 2008

Post Post Post.

I am motivated. I paid the the babysitter for four days this week in advance. I called up the sub service to let them know that I was available all week. I waited by the phone every night this week, and how many days have I worked so far?

None. No days. No days worked.

Actually, they called me last night to schedule me for Friday. I don't have the babysitter for Friday. I called in my mom. She'll work for free, so at least I won't be that far in the hole this week.

But it's okay. I'm motivated. I took Wendy to the babysitter anyway, and this week, I've cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen, done six loads of laundry, made seven gwazee coats, applied for three teaching jobs, signed up for Twitter, vaccumed every room in the house, painted more of Wendy's room, gone grocery shopping, baked brownies, wrote out bills, ordered pictures, and been generally more productive in four days than I've been in four months.

Four days in a row of not working makes my buggy. But I wouldn't be sad if I had one of these days every week. They are delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment