Monday, February 14, 2011

Don't Worry, It Ends Well

Since the baby was born, Carl and I have been tag-teaming on chores that require us to leave the house. No one at the grocery store sees us together any more. They speculate in hushed whispers as soon as we walk away about why we would have broken up. We were such a cute couple!

Friday, we decided to go out and get new phones! Together! You should know that both of us hate change and don't respond well to pushy sales people, so obviously, this was going to be a blast.

Plus, we had both Wendy and Fuzzwolf in tow. Oh yeah.

I don't think I really need a new phone. I would like one with a better camera, but really? I'm pretty happy with the one that Carl bought me five years ago. (Did I tell you that I hate change? I do.) It turns out that all the good phones now have internet with internet plans that you have to pay for, and I don't care about having internet on my phone. Internet on Mo's phone would lead to Mo making bad decisions about what to do when driving gets boring.

By the time we had played with all four non-internet phones in the store and found reasons not to like any of them, the place had filled up with demanding people and their large handbags, Wendy had found a friend of similar shortness with whom to do gymnastics in the phone store, and Le Fuzz had woken up and was waving his fists around with threats of DOOM! DOOM TO COME! if we left him in the bear suit and car seat for very much longer.

So we left. We left with phones in our pockets so old, they are really excited about the new Doctor Who, and still wonder when we'll get ever get a black president.

Fuzztastic is getting all crank-pants. Part 2 of our first family outing coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment