Monday
Mo: I don't feel good. I think I ate too much scrapple.
Carl: Me too. Half a brick each is too much. We know that now.
Tuesday
Mo: I don't feel good. My back hurts a lot over here when I lay down, sit up or breathe. I haven't made it out of bed all day. Blahrg.
Carl: Don't worry. It's okay if you're having an emotional day.
Tuesday Night (all night)
Mo's Fever: Hi! I'm 102.8!
Carl: OMG! Stop it! That's too hot for babies!!!
Mo's Fever: Shivering is fun!! Babies like to be warm, right? Lets sweat!
Carl: Take Tylenol! Get in the cold shower! NO PARBOILED BABIES!!!
Mo: *shiver, moan*
Wednesday Morning
Mo's Doctor: So, have you been urinating frequently or felt any pressure in your bladder?
Mo: Hi. Eight months pregnant here.
Mo's Urinalysis: You didn't see the blood in here??
Mo: All that water I've been drinking to quench the fire in my body must have diluted it.
Mo's Dr: Yeah, kidney infections happen a lot in later pregnancy. They can start contractions and early labor. Have you tried not having a kidney infection?
Mo: Um, yeah. That didn't work.
Mo's Dr: Oh. Well, take this antibiotic. It'll fix you good.
Antibiotic: *Fixes me good.*
Thursday
Carl: OMG don't do that again. Damn it.
Mo: "emotional day." hmph.
Carl: You are allowed to have an emotional day! You are NOT allowed to get sick! Damn it!
Mo: I really thought it was the scrapple. Like scrapple was finally taking vengeance.
Aqualass: Hey, does it still hurt when I stick my foot here? Yeah? How 'bout here? Interesting. Antibiotics aren't really food, you know. Could you send some peanut butter down here? Or soup. Soup soup soup.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Remember that one time we ate at the Columbia Diner. It was bad. Sounds like you thought the same thing I did. Except exchange my vomitting for a fever and you should be close.
ReplyDeletehaha, crock pot
Wowch! 8o
ReplyDeleteGranted, Scrapple would have been my self-diagnosis too. I don't care how deep y'all are in PA Dutch country — it is TEH EBOL. (Hellfire, even the Scots throw away the hooves and teeth when making haggis!)
Glad they nipped it in the bud quickly...sort of...
But...it's so...de-LICIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteDelicious, malady-inducing porky bits......ahhhghghghghg.....