Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events: #879

Everyone I know already knows this story. Because I had to tell everyone that day.

I go in to school to student teach one day last year, like a responsible, nicely-dressed, professional student teacher. I am looking good in some black pants and a flattering blue button-down Express shirt. I am teaching up a storm, interacting, leading class after class, having a good ol' time, when all of the sudden, in the middle of 5th period, I hear one of the girls whisper, "shouldn't someone tell her?"

"Tell her what," I say, spinning around, trying to locate the whisperer. "What?? WHAT SHOULD SOMEONE TELL ME?"

"Um...your shirt..." a merciful girl up front says quietly. I look down with a sinking feeling. I look down to see that I have popped a button and I am now flashing most of my boobs and sexy red bra to this girl. And the rest of her ninth-grade classmates. And my cooperating teacher and my supervisor who is visiting from the university. Nice.

2 comments:

  1. haha, i remember laughing about that when you told me. that shirt does make you look quite fetching. and i can't imagine where this list is going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that reminds me of when I was in 8th grade and the 50 or 60 something year old teacher lady was walking around for quite a while with her fly down until someone brought it to her and more importantly the rest of the class that did not know's attention. the horror.

    ReplyDelete