Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events- #389

This occured in elementary school, when you can excuse anything from that era with "hey, I was like, six." These occurences are only precursors to my long and horrifying career as a human.

It is embarassing mostly because it is so stupid. I was sitting in class in fifth or sixth grade, doing some project. I was also spacing out completely and playing with scissors near my face. Try explaining to your teacher and nurse and principal and parents that you, an honor student, just cut your own lip with scissors and would probably need stitches for no good reason.

2 comments:

  1. i think we all have some physical reminder of some childhood trauma. you have yours from your scissors and i have mine from wiping out on my bike and scratching lines in my cheek when i was like 6 or 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "pee pee girly pees a lot"

    I like it.

    I'll have to call you that the next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete