8. the two guys who saw the Green Day show from Berlin being played on the big screens and proceeded to elbow and climb their way as close to the stage as possible, getting pretty darn far before someone informed them that Green Day was not actually there...they were in Berlin. Idiots.
7. The fact that every one of the million people there knew every single word to the "Fresh Prince" song, got inordinately excited when Will Smith started singing it, and proceeded with a million-person rendition, most while dancing "Fresh" little jigs.
6. The amazing Greek food that has not yet given me food poisoning.
5. a. The crazy Scientologists handing out fliers with "War of the Worlds" scenes on them.
b. The crazy communist hippies handing out "End the Bush Regime" stickers. (Who wore one on her arm all day? this guy.)
3. I went somewhere by myself and did something cool. And met new and interesting people. And got this hot guy's phone number even though he's a "script writer"/insulation man from Glenolden who waxes his chest "because he has to, for work."
2. The cause, duh.
1. Maroon 5 doing "Keep on Rockin in the Free World." Totally kick-ass.