Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hardcore Trannies Suck the Big D!!!!

Ok, I lied. Although, I'm sure some Tranny somewhere is sucking the Big D in a hardcore fashion. It is statistically probable, anyway. I wonder who gets paid to sit there and come up with spam subject lines. Cause I could do that for money. I could do that all day. Ahem.

"barely legal hotties in their first orgy ever!"

"Bisexual housekeepers get kinky on the kitchen table!!"

"Mature MILFs show the young guys how it's done while donkeys watch and munch carrots! Caught on tape!!"

See?

Wenkwuss Update: Since last I blogged, Wenkwuss has been very polite to me. Exceedingly polite. Heartbreaking, tip-toe-ing, doesn't-want-to-be-kicked-again polite. The other day, he politely let it slip that he has spent time "in the joint." I heard him asking this waitress if she likes bad boys. I don't know whether to laugh, or laugh harder.

So who can guess what the things on this list have in common?

  • Char Mar
  • Butternut
  • Wompenog
  • Sparkleberry
  • Menonite
  • Col. WIlliam Widewees

The first person who guesses correctly gets a prize!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man. If I'd known wenkwuss had spent 3 hours and 42 minutes in juvenile hall, sobbing and hiccuping and waiting for his parents to come get him and bail him out for shoplifting that Teriyaki Slim-Jim, I'd have told you to be more careful around him.

    As for what these terms have in common... 1) you made them up, or 2) the spammers did so they could send them to you. Either way: funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. squash? whiskeys? whines?

    umm... Things you're growing in your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. by whines, I mean wines.

    Best Speller EVAR!!11one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know what those things are on the list let alone if they are spelled right, therefore i can find no relation between them

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so my official guess is that they are code names for different kinds of orders at work. different toppings or combo orders or the like.

    ReplyDelete