Monday, January 17, 2005

Now that no one cares anymore...

Remember Christmas? A few weeks ago? ME TOO! I remembered that I never took the holliday pics off my camera, because I am not yet used to the joys of digital cameras. I don't care. It's ok. Some folks around my parts have not yet taken down all of their Christmas lights. AND THEY CONTINUE TO TURN THEM ON AT NIGHT.

I am actually cool with this, as I like the christmas lights. I think houses should be festooned with some sort of lights at all times of the year.

So there.


have party pants, dont wanna travel.

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderfully pink room with the flower wallpaper *gag*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,

    here is another blogging option if you're sick of blogger. you can change the site colors at the bottom of the home page. there are 18 different colors. you'll also get more feedback on your entries becuase it's community based.

    --- www.blogladder.com ---

    it's cool - give it a try.

    ReplyDelete